Mortgage Advice Store provides Finance Advice on all aspects of house purchase and re-mortgage and can secure your home loan at the lowest market rates.
You don't have to move house to move your mortgage!
A better Mortgage Rate without the frills or fancy packaging!
If you're looking for a great mortgage deal, then we can help you assess your options and manage the process for you. Our Re-mortgage service offers a host of benefits including:
- Lower Variable and fixed rates based on loan to value
- Lower Green rates based on the BER rating of your home
- Borrow extra funds for home improvements at competitive mortgage rates with a Top-Up mortgage facility
- First Time Buyers - Borrow up to 90% of the value of your property
Whether you are buying your first home, or wish to reduce your mortgage payments or raise extra capital, we believe that good communication is the corner stone to identifying and addressing your mortgage and financial needs.
- First Time Buyers
- Moving Home
- Residential Investment Purchase
Switch & Save Service
Chat to our mortgage team about our Switch & Save service available in the following circumstances:
- If your fixed rate term is due to end. Lenders automatically revert your mortgage to their standard variable rate (SVR) when your fixed-rate deal ends. This is usually higher than your original deal.
- To achieve a better mortgage rate. You may be able to find a mortgage lender that will offer a lower interest rate than your present lender over the same term in years and reduce your monthly repayments in the process.
- If you want certainty on your repayments ..then having a fixed- rate term mortgage means you know exactly how much your repayment is every month irrespective of whether interest rates rise or fall.
- To get a more flexible mortgage. Not all mortgages allow you to accelerate, overpay or take a mortgage break. This is where your lender allows you a temporary break from repaying your mortgage, or allows you to reduce your mortgage payment for up to 3 months.
- If your home has increased in value then may be able to get a better interest rate because of changes to the loan-to-value ratio (LTV).
- To borrow additional funds and use up some of the equity that you built up in your home to carry out home improvements.
- To consolidate debt. You may want to consolidate certain debts and reduce your monthly outgoings at a lower interest rate.