First Time Buyers
Applying for your first Mortgage can be a daunting experience. At The Mortgage Advice Store we can guide you through the entire house purchase process to a successful completion. We simplify the process and ensure you receive the advice needed to make an informed decision and a mortgage to suit your long-term needs.
- Fast underwriting decisions
- Experienced mortgage advisors
- Advice on fixed; variable and green rate mortgages
- Consultants that will guide and fully explain the entire house purchase process to you
- Advice on self-build mortgages
We will provide the latest information to you on.
- Bank’s lending requirements
- Maximum borrowing limits
- Deposit required by the lenders
- *Help to Buy Scheme (being a refund of taxes paid over the past 4 years (available to first time buyers buying new homes where loan to value is 70% or more of the completed value)
- Various Interest Rate Options
- All Documents required to obtain approval
Note : *Help to Buy Scheme (HTB) is available to first-time buyers to help them purchase a newly-built house or apartment. It also applies to once-off self-build homes. HTB applies only to properties that cost €500,000 or less.
The ‘Help to Buy Scheme ‘provides you with a refund of income tax and deposit retention tax that you may have paid over the last 4 tax years.
- Why use The Mortgage Advice Store?
- Can you please explain the mortgage process?
- Are there costs associated with getting a mortgage?
- Do I need to have saved the deposit?