What documents will I need to support a mortgage application?
- Signed Application form
- Latest Employment Detailed Summary (EDS)
- Last 3 Months payslips
- Employee Salary certificate completed by your employer
- Most recent 6 months bank statements on all accounts
- ID – Passport or driving licence
- Recent Utility Bill
- Recent statement of ALL loans outstanding including mortgage statement
- Evidence of all savings demonstrating a build up over past 6 months.
If you are Self-Employed:
- 3 Years Form 11’s and Chapter 4’s
- 3 years audited accounts
- Accountant’s confirmation that all taxes are paid and are up to date.
- 6 months business bank statements
If you are building your own house:
- Copy of Plans, Planning Permission & Site map.
- Detailed letter of costings, architect’s letter of supervision and copy of their professional indemnity insurance.